Á garter belt may be something you would think of buying when getting married. Getting married in a very nice white dress that is just demanding a garter belt.
Never got married. And never bought a garter belt myself.
Being a bra lover I started taking a further look a garter belts.
All I can think of.
The more garters I see.
Why I never did! Never did wear a garter?
Must be lots of fun to wear. And pretty sexy…
What is a garter belt anyway?
Herroom made a video on garters. In this short video about garter belts you will learn the basics about this lingerie item.
For many women, garter belts can be an intimidating piece of lingerie to buy and wear. Well yes it is, isn’t it?
Whether you’re seeking function or flirtation, Herroom will tell you in this video what to look for so you can make the right choice.
A garter belt for every day wear
- Sewn-on elastic waistband with thin sheer stripes.
- Stretch microfiber front has a silky feel.
- Lace sides and back are see-through and stretch to fit.
- Front of leg openings have sewn-on elastic for fit.
- Center back seam creates a defined fit that flatters your curves.
- Four detachable exposed elastic garters have adjustable coated metal hardware with rubber and coated metal hosiery clips at ends.
- Moderate, “cheeky” rear coverage.
- Sewn-in knit crotch liner for soft coverage.
A garter belt for seduction
Get your sexy on with this criss cross garter belt, featuring a strappy design at front with lace panels on side. Made of nylon and spandex.
- Scalloped lace on the sides.
- Elastic waistband for perfect fit.
- Four removable elastic garter straps adjust with plastic hardware
- Hook-and-eye closure to tighten or loosen.
I had fun looking a the garter belts. Some of them are made for more daily use. Others are sexy and just that.
At Herroom you’ll find a great collection of garter belts. Brands to look for are Curvy Kate, DKNY, Dreamgirl, Elomi, Freya, Hanky Panky and Heidi Klum Inimates.
JOIN MY MAILINGLIST – LOVE TO SEND YOU MY MONTHLY LINGERIE BLOG